Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

And The Winner Is....

Thank you to everyone who entered my contest, and to those of you who comment on my blog regularly anyway.  I love and appreciate each and every one of you.  The bards will sing of your praises until your children are grown, and their children after them.  Every man, woman, and child will know who you were.

Sorry.  I'm still on a Game of Thrones kick.

Anyway, there have been 97 comments on my blog, so I used a random number generator to pick a number between 1 and 97.

Number 15 is the winner!  Wait, what does that mean?

Commenter number 15 was Jackie A.  Congratulations Jackie, for you have won the grand prize!  It will be my honor to make you a stuffed something of your choice.  What shall it be?  You can be as vague or specific as you want.  All I ask is that you send me a picture with your new stuffed animal once you receive it!

Congratulations again and thanks again to everyone who participated!

No comments:

Post a Comment